We always offer a free in-home estimate, consultation and design for no obligation to purchase, however, we strongly recommend you to visit one of our slab showrooms before setting up the in-home estimate for couple of reasons;
- First of all, natural stone countertops are the most important element of your kitchens architecture. It is very important that you find the right material, right color and the right fabricator to do your job. We encourage you to visit one of our locations, meet one of our friendly staff members, see our inventory and state of the art machinery. That will also help you make a better decision on who you want doing your job.
- Natural stone tops vary in price based on the rareness and the type of the material (granite, marble, qaurtz etc.), to be able to provide an accurate estimate we need to know your stone selection.
- By visiting us, you can see, touch and feel the incredible variation and beauty of our natural stone slabs, not 4×4 small sample.
- We carry an amazing selection of material types and colors (over 150), ranging from granite and marble to engineered stones, and it is not possible to bring all of them to your house due to their weight.
- You will be able to see different types of sinks, edge profiles and support systems which may effect your project cost.
If you are busy and would like to save some time, you can bring in your kitchen layout or blue print of your floor plan. If you don’t have them you can follow the below easy instructions to sketch out the basic shapes of your countertops in just 5 minutes. This way, once you pick out your slab and provide the information on some other details, we can then provide an accurate estimate.
You can receive a FREE Quote in 4 easy steps…
Please bring your layout with you OR you may fax or email it to our locations;
Address 2436 S Miami Blvd 200-7 Durham NC 27703 +919-251-8820 email@example.com Mon - Fri: 8AM - 5PM Saturday : 10AM - 4PM
We will reply with a quote as soon as possible
If for any reason you would like to have an in-home estimate done first, please do not hesitate to give us a call to set up a time that will work best for you. We can normally have one of our professional estimators out to your home within 72 hours.